Pacesetter Eliminator Funny Car

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
jimmydelta
1/4 scale guru

Pacesetter Eliminator Funny Car

Post by jimmydelta »

Quarter Scale Eliminator Pacesetter Rc Car: Frame #2711

This Frame is in Perfect Condition, Like New. As you can see the frame is complete with new parts. It needs a Torque Starter to turn it on. I do not have it, so the sale is "As Is" since the engine, although it has good compression, I have not turned it on long time.
As you can see the front system complete,as well as the gas tank, clutch, jack shaft, line, chain and belt are New...Includes two Belt more ...The coupling for the motor is on the way, it will be shipped fast as it arrives.I send it apart...
Please:
If you do not have experience with this type of scale, do not buy as I do not accept return. This sale "As Is" as you see it.If you want shipping insurance you have to pay for it.

Note: This one has a Corvette Body in Perfect Condition that will be Sold Separately when you get a suitable box.The body is NOT INCLUDED in this sale, it is just for you to see how it is. If you want to come pick up in person, we can negotiate the price of the body.
Do not ask me to send it together because I will not risk it. If you pay with PayPal do not forget the fees, Please
Firm....

$698.00 plus $159.00 Shipping (Is Heavy Car)
PayPal or Money Order
Thanks James
Attachments
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
13.JPG
DSCI0009.JPG
jimmydelta
1/4 scale guru

Re: Pacesetter Eliminator Funny Car

Post by jimmydelta »

Hi:
The coupling has already arrived is included. If I could pick it up in person, I will take the car body for $ 149.00. This is in perfect condition..
Thank James
jimmydelta
1/4 scale guru

Re: Pacesetter Eliminator Funny Car

Post by jimmydelta »

Sold...