SECO SKELLENGER REAR END FOR SALE

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
bertsboat

SECO SKELLENGER REAR END FOR SALE

Post by bertsboat »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0476326843
I will be listing a few items this week.
Attachments
P1080107.JPG
bertsboat

Re: SECO SKELLENGER REAR END FOR SALE

Post by bertsboat »

LOWERED THE PRICE TO $800 IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.
Thanks
bertsboat

Post by bertsboat »

Got a bid so I guess it's sold. Can't believe I have had over 500 lookers at the prostock and only one bid. I think I am going to part it out. Stay tuned.
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

I ship RC parts to Australia all the time via the US Postal Service Priority Mail International. It's another form or two to fill out, but you can calculate the postage costs online at the USPS website beforehand so everybody knows what they're getting into, and it's really no problem.

In selling guitar parts and small stuff on the 'Bay, though, I have at times just offered it to the US because international shipping prices probably would have exceeded the value of the item.
bobjeffreson
1/4 scale GOD

Post by bobjeffreson »

What dtw....aka Dan says is correct.
I know that guys in my RC speedway club will pay big money to get 1/4 scale material that's just not available in Australia. I certain it's the same all over the world. The stock of 1/4 scale cars and parts in America would be larger than the rest of the world combined.
We are so often disappointed by the "America only" shipping and cannot see valid reasons why it should be so!
I've lucky these days as I now have a terrific contact in Mississippi and have all my "buys" shipped there. He checks over the goods and packing, then on posts it to Australia.
As M.R.O said, sometimes the shipping costs can exceed the value of the item.
Being geographically challenged, living in Australia, we know sometimes we have to pay large shipping costs. It just becomes a fact of life when you find something you really want....or need.
M.R. Ogle

Post by M.R. Ogle »

Sorry for being slightly off-topic here... but....

On the subject of shipping to Australia... I have one RC drag club in particular (QMDRA) that gets together and orders cars, parts and accessories as a group (through ONE guy) to "share" the outrageous shipping costs. I try to help them out by packing as space and weight economically as possible, and I get a quote on a few options of shipping to them after I have packed, measured and weighed the order. If they're in a hurry, Express Mail International, if not, Parcel Post International, but usually it's Priority Mail International.

This is their website: http://www.qmdra.org.au/index.htm

This way, they still pay outrageous shipping costs, but they "split it up" between several members, so it's not quite so bad.
bertsboat

Post by bertsboat »

OK, I WILL SHIP FREE TO AUSTRAILIA. HOWS THAT. FREE SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA. ANY MORE QUESTIONS MY SKELLINGER COLLECTOR. NOW WHATS THE PROBLEM?? I AM GOING TO PUT THAT ON MY EBAY LISTING RIGHT NOW. GO THERE AND LOOK FOR IT.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0476326843
dakota9576

Post by dakota9576 »

Why do people have to make such a big deal out of this shipping issue? I think it is the sellers choice if he wants to ship outside the USA.

Let it rest already ! ! !

My .02 cents

Brian
bertsboat

Post by bertsboat »

It seems eBay won`t allow you to put worldwide shipping unless you list it on other eBay sites. I guess every countrys eBay is a different site. I tried to offer world wide shipping and it said I can only list this item in the USA so if you want to buy some 1/4 scale stuff you have to go to the bottom of eBay home page and choose USA and ask them to take it to the post if you win.
I think it may not be up to the seller. I think this is a eBay issue. I will list something later today and try to list the shipping option and I will also try to list it at the Aussie site and see what happens. I will report.
Thanks for the bid.
bertsboat

Re: SECO SKELLENGER REAR END SOLD

Post by bertsboat »

THANK YOU ALL. SOMEONE GOT A DEAL AND A VERY NICE REAR END. I THINK IT'S GOING DOWN UNDER.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

I have to say that i have tried to include worldwide and it trys to calculate shipping for you. I dont like that. So i never click that option. May be something with my account? However, i will ship anywhere even though my auctions dont state it. Ebay has really made it harder and harder to do business.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!