Pacesetter Funny Car Frame

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
jimmydelta
1/4 scale guru

Pacesetter Funny Car Frame

Post by jimmydelta »

Quarter Scale Eliminator Pacesetter Rc Car: Frame #2711

This Frame is in perfect condition. As you can see the frame is complete. I still have the original Body that has never run ready to paint in black primer.It is at my daughter's house but if you are going to pick up the car in person, I can look for it this week.This will be cheap.If you cannot find it in person, it will be sold when you get a suitable box I will not send the car body together with the chassis because it may suffer damage.This is turned on by means of a coupling that I have to install in the tube that you see in the Flywheel as a helicopter. It needs a Torque starter to turn it on. I bought it but it did not reach me so I could not turn on the engine so I put it on The sale (AS-IS) but the rest is excellent. I will send you this when it arrives.
Note: The Funny Car Body in the last photo is not included, it is only for you to see the body that I have. It is the same as the one illustrated but without scoop. It is original.
Please, if you do not have experience with this type of scale, do not buy as I do not accept return. This sale "as is" as you see it, you receive it. If you want shipping insurance you have to pay for it.
It is being sold in parts because shipping is very expensive...If you pick it up in person I can give you the cheap body, if not I will sell the body when I get a suitable box.

$695.00 plus Handling and Shipping $145.00
PayPal
Attachments
1.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG