PRC Vacuum forming molds

Post all your 1/4 scale items for sale or trade here.
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Re: PRC Vacuum forming molds

Post by chiefj48 »

Hey Mike
I've asked you numerous times for Lance's contact info, so I Can purchase this item.
Could you please PM me his info so I can deal with him direct??
Joe
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

I have told you multiple times that I am selling these for him. I will not hand out his info to anyone. I have these in my possession. I will be responsible for shipping and collecting payment. Prices are NOT negotiable.
www.quarterscalelegends.com The Awesome history of 1/4 scale!!
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Post by chiefj48 »

Mike Casey wrote:I have told you multiple times that I am selling these for him. I will not hand out his info to anyone. I have these in my possession. I will be responsible for shipping and collecting payment. Prices are NOT negotiable.
No you told me you would get me his contact info
I am not going through a middle man, sorry.
If you really want to do the right thing for the hobby n get these bodies back in production
Please put me in contact with Lance.
Thanks
Joe
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

He got out of the hobby for a reason. He has asked me NOT to give out his info to anyone as could be expected. If he wanted anyone to have it, he would have put these up for sale himself on eBay or here.

I value my family friends over getting these produced again. Sorry.

I have these in storage ready for any serious buyer.

thanks!
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Post by chiefj48 »

Wiz wrote:Sirs

In this day and age, it may be prudent to allow chiefj48 some form of contact with the actual owner of the items to verify your legal entitlement to sell them on his behalf.
I don't for a minute believe that you do not have the right to sell them, otherwise they potentially would not be in your possession, though it would not be the first time assets have been sold by someone other than the true owner, and the true owner then seeks to claim them back. Legal entitlement to them would remain with the original owner in that case, leaving anyone buying them from you out of pocket.

Sincerely yours

Wiz
Thank you Wiz as you do understand where I'm coming from.
I am no stranger to Lance as I was a dealer for his products back in the day.
I have text messages telling me I would get the contact info I requested and never received it.
Not the end of the world, but I would have liked to have chatted with Lance and get caught up since I haven't talked to him for some time.
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Gentlemen, the fact of the matter is that I was told NOT to disclose that number to anyone. I told you I would see if it was OK to pass on his info and the answer was NO. I asked again today and the answer was NO. Anyone that was close enough to talk to him years ago would have zero problem finding his number now.

As far as who has the right to sell what...

The WHOLE Love family and ours are very close and have been for many, many years. We talk multiple times during the week and try to get together as often as possible. Quarterscale represents 2% of our relationship. These molds were in danger of being destroyed. I housed many of them in my home for a lot of years and displayed them in my "museum". Many times they were offered to me to keep. However when you receive something to "keep" that you never paid for, it never is truly yours. I am perfectly happy leaving these in storage. I will always find the space for them. But if I can get a few bucks to put in my best friends pocket, I certainly will sell them for him!

Mike
chiefj48
1/4 scale guru

Post by chiefj48 »

I don't need the mold.....
Read the text and decide for yourself..
End of story.....
:roll:
Attachments
image.jpg
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Guys it's simple as this. If you don't want to buy them based on the terms set above. Then please get over it. I don't have time to play these games over toy Rc cars...
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Any real buyers please pm me. If not since this is America, you are totally FREE not to buy!!!!!
Mike Casey
Legacy Member

Post by Mike Casey »

Still available to reputable, serious buyers. Prices are firm and absolutely no shipping to Australia.

thanks.